Saturday, March 3, 2012

The new cleaning closet - 3


Here is my solution to the problem - a rubber mallet!
 
Luckily, this whacked in the little metal lumps properly - and did not smudge, break, crack, or otherwise damage the rest of the cabinet - phew! The next job was to insert and screw in the beautiful shiny knob.
 
To do this job, I had to find a different screwdriver. I came back from dad's tool box with an assortment of possible tools...
 
I was now ready for steps 6 & 7 on the instruction sheet - aka half way home. This is where screw-things had to be inserted into little metal pieces and the little metal bits turned to hold the screws in securely. Now, it was NOT the guide that told me this but my own LOGIC, I must add...
 
I soon had the back slotted into place - assuming it went into the grooves that had no labeled purpose correctly, thankfully.
 It finally began to look a bit like it should - with no major hitches so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment