Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The new cleaning closet - 5


The contents of the cleaning closet could hardly stay on the kitchen floor forever - so as I had begun, I must complete my task within the hour in order to allow enough time to cook lunch.
 
I managed to tug at the cabinet - and thankfully it simply dragged away from the wall. I then had the task of dismantling it - however, I decided to offer it to my father as a patio stand to save myself the trouble. He agreed to have extra shwelving to put pot plants on, and I dragged the dirty thing out into the yard and left it on the patio. This left me a dirty corner to clean, so I cleaned it.

 
This left me the task of bringing the cabinet into position - and filling it up. We then had a shiny new cleaning closet in the kitchen - and 4 spare screws/8 unneeded wooden rawplugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment