Tuesday, March 27, 2012

D2P: Dad's reading light 2


The globe I picked up for £1 at a lighting shop in Worthing. So, for a total of £11, Dad had a new reading lamp as soon as I could put it together. His hospitalization gave me ample opportunity not only to pick up the globe, but to assemble the light.
 
I unpacked and began, wondering if it would be a shed-saga or closet-comfort style job....
 I found the base and pole an easy screw-in job and proceeded confidently. I soon had the top pole/head screwed in also and was happy to realize it would take less than ten minutes to complete.
I soon had the light completed and then placed it behind Dad's chair ready for him to return from hospital. Now, I just have to wait to see what he thinks of his new reading lamp when he gets home!


No comments:

Post a Comment