Saturday, September 12, 2015

SUMMER SLOSHING 14 & FALL CLEANSINGS 37

August ended with my re-tidying the pantry. As you can see, there is still plenty of food in situ -



This shot is some stuff from the shed going to the allotment shed. Having had a professional gardener as a father, there are plenty of tools - mostly good quality. This bucket is now sited at the plot for carrying horse muck and sieving soil. The following photo shows my late father's fork - now also at the plot, ready to get the soil in perfect condition.



This is my first attempt at making cider. I have two wine-making bottle jars and this one is now filled and gurgling slightly. I aim to make a second shortly - and have just been offered two more from a friend.




Now we get down to some serious autumnal work. The spare room... I called out a charity to remove whatever they wanted and was then awaiting a friend to take me to the tip with the rest. I need the room cleared and clean ready to strip the paper and repaint. These shots show the junk on the left and good stuff on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment