Sunday, September 6, 2015

GARDEN GLIMPSES 22




As you can see from the above pair of shots, I have continued to empty the back fence of my father's debris. The back fence is now looking fairly bare - finally. I had not planned to do this task until such time as I dismantled the poly tunnel, but - tis now done.




My father had several layers of fencing in situ, albeit iron posts, metal, plastic, glass, and wire sheeting, along with one fence panel rather than a real fence. I have let only one layer in situ, as the land is risen above the neighbors by a few foot and needs some support so as not to collapse.

I am now awaiting a lift to the tip from my friend L, so as to clear the rubbish from my yard shown in the top two shots - and this former coal bunker.



Apart from that hard work, I have been cropping my two apple trees. 4 crumbles PLUS the following two shots worth of apples constitute one half of this years produce - the second half remaining in situ for the time being.



No comments:

Post a Comment