Saturday, December 14, 2013

FALL CLEANSINGS 17

The next task was to paint the ceiling chunk the same caramel cream gloss color as the walls, as I had originally hoped to do, but wished to wait and assure myself I had enough paint to complete the task. I began...


Additionally, I caramel-cream glossed a few small pipes near the sink, that I had also left in case the tin of paint did not extend to cover them - let's face it, the walls themselves were the MAIN necessity. After the caramel cream gloss painting, I closed the remnants of the tin - not much left - and prized open the darker hazlenut brown tin. This was to cover the dresser. I initially coated all but the front board - as shown in the photos. Luckily, I had sufficient paint over and have since coated the surface shown as white in the first two photos as well.



My next painting task will come under the heading of winter rather than fall, as it will be December before I begin. I plan to paint the corner table once the dresser is securely dry enough to replace items on.

No comments:

Post a Comment