Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FALL CLEANSINGS 16

Tuesday, and I could put back my kitchen as a kitchen! What a relief! As someone who enjoys cooking nearly every day, not having a stove/chopping board and only having access to half a fridge had been very difficult. My initial sanding fears of never having a clean kitchen again began to evaporate as I firstly wiped the floor by cloth and hand, and then replaced the furniture.




Yes, I am aware that the dresser and corner table have not yet been painted - but there is paint enough left over for them. The main bulk of the painting has now been done - in that room - however, I still have the ceiling chunk, ceiling proper, dresser, corner table, and 2 wooden chairs to go - and a few little bits I missed or went wonky on.


I began to replace bits and pieces - to be used until I do the odds and ends yet to be done.



 
Ahhh, to have a kitchen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment