Sunday, April 7, 2013

SPRING CLEANING 2013: 1

Well, although spring has officially arrived, as I look out of the bedroom window this April afternoon - I spot snow flakes passing the window. That has not stopped my efforts from beginning to spring clean, however. I did make a slight detour to buy a new kitchen table, though...



In the garden, I managed to work on the veg plot between the kitchen window and bird bath, which is now dug over and ready to pick out the bindweed roots/re-dig and sow:







In the bathroom, I have ordered another batch of Indian soaps due to the continuing 'mysterious' disappearance of my soap bars...

As you can see, my soap is no longer on the soap dish - but on the floor, about to disappear behind the bath tub. Of course, the culprit can be identified as a certain mouse that my cousins brought down from the loft along with the bags and case of old dolls etc late last year, as can be evidenced by the teeth marks in the soap.




No comments:

Post a Comment