Sunday, April 14, 2013

SPRING CLEANING 2013: 3

One of the chores often associated with spring cleaning is - well, cleaning! I knew I did not have a lot of time spare after cleaning the loo and bathroom, so aimed to spring clean a small area - the windowsill inside the front door. Here is the after-shot - once various cobwebs, dust, smudges, and dirty unused items had been removed.



                                     






.& my hands were in desperate need of moisturizer! I did wear gloves for some of my chores, but what with a few non-dirty bits and preparation of veges for dads lunch/my daily meal...

In happier news, my coriander lasted more than a week this attempt! This is a shot of it 7 days after I got a new plant - and munched a chunk or two of it



No comments:

Post a Comment