Monday, April 22, 2013

SPRING CLEANING 2013: 5

My next task, after consideration while preparing to cook and sipping wine was to try to fit the two dining chairs into the pink and white room - to do this, I would need one of these...
No, not the vegetable oil I purchased to grease the garden tools with - nor the bag of compost - but that filthy piece of wood - a doorstop!

Currently, a dining chair props open the door to the hallway from the kitchen - and to remove this filthy item, I need an alternative. I also needed to be able to shift the fridge along 2-3 inches, in order to allow the new table to go lengthways across the area which now houses the other dining chair and bin, yet still allow me to get through into the pink and white room. Please excuse filthy looking wall in photo - I did not choose to clean the splats from cleaning the floor prior to taking the picture!
I then cleaned the door stop and the floor. I am now prepared to clean one more thorough clean behind the hallway/kitchen door and fridge area, prior to shifting the fridge, shoving the current table across the room, cleaning the bin area and old table area, and then awaiting the new arrival! (I also finished cooking my vegan pizza-pie and began to finish my glass of wine!)




No comments:

Post a Comment