Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SPRING CLEANING 2013: 7

Taking the chunky, dirty, stained, old table out and cleaning where it had been was done the day before the new table arrived. The beer was downed and the job left until the next morning.







The parcel arrived early. I had been emailed to say it would come between 8 and 11 am - but it actually turned up circa 7.30 - good job dad was up and tucking into his breakfast, or I might have had a filled commode in gloved hands to greet the arrival with!

A big box meant one thing - assembly! I made coffee and began to unpack! Sure enough, there were lots of little bits and pieces as well as huge lumps of wood in my carton...







I was disturbed by a visitor who insisted I feed them a few nuts before continuing...


I began to sort out the little round things and big round things and place them on the screw things ready...








No comments:

Post a Comment