Saturday, March 23, 2013

PROJECTS 22

PROJECT H: THIS & THAT 3






THIS area needs attention! It has yet to be attended to in a satisfactory complete way - but the plans began:
1. remove cobwebs and old dead plant.
2. replace plant with plastic container and fresh plant - probably a coriander.
Well, I did remove the old dead plant and pop in a fresh alive coriander.... but forgot about dusting away the cobwebs!


Unfortunately, until the warmer spring season arrives properly, I do not think my idea will work very well - within 2 days of both attempts so far, the coriander has wilted and died. I have saved the tubs to grow beans on my windowsill in, but.... alas, the kitchen looks little better than it did before. Sigh.....
But, at least the dead stuff is green and not brown!



No comments:

Post a Comment