Monday, March 4, 2013

PROJECTS 20

PROJECT H: THIS & THAT 1

Towards the close of 2012, I began a few minor projects - not really worthy of their own titled appearance in my blog. Firstly, I was fed up of having damp clothes hanging over a towel rail in my bedroom. I wanted space to lay out my 'bar'...

I therefore decided that as I am the only dweller to dwell on the upper layer of the house, I would shove my towel rail into the upper hallway and free up some space in my room. I can now safely dry clothing that is not quite dry over the towel rail during wet weather without it making my room damp. 




This allowed me to have more room in my bedroom and to lay things out a little neater. My 'bedroom bar' - aka beer and wine stash - now fits neatly alongside my tub of bird seed!

I have yet to remove the large box to the right of the photo, but.....

No comments:

Post a Comment