Monday, February 25, 2013

PROJECTS.... 19

PROJECT F: THE LOFT 15


Peter and Danny were the two bears to the left. I forget what I called the white fluffy toy or yellow rabbit. The rabbit was purchased in France. The little pale yellow chick at the back might once have had a name, too. I do not recall the names of the fat bear or large 'pyjama case' dog. I think the straw hat belonged on one of the dolls.




Yes, even more soft toys were crammed into that trunk! Among these goodies I recall my panda with jangly bell encrusted ears. I recall some more of these toys too, but alas, their names escape me. Oh no, ANOTHER of those homemade rabbit toys from my mother - this one in fluro?




Yes, almost at the bottom of the trunk - just a few puzzle and game books left!




Well, now I have to repack all those toys that I will keep til I sell, trash-bag up the rest of the mess - and tidy up what was once a bedroom! This brings us to the close of the loft project - everything covered and about to be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment