Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PROJECTS 21

PROJECT H: THIS & THAT 2


This was not acceptable. Noone in the household takes a bath these days, and the plug-chain has no plug on the end anyways. There is a rubber plug if I have a once in a blue moon desire to soak in a bath tub or my father ever manages to climb the stairs again, or we have a guest crash amongst the junk in the storage room.... so this was needing a change.



Alas, not much could be done.... However, I managed to use a pair of pliers and remove the chain itself, re-glue the socket metal in place and then scrub some of the iron rust stains from the bath tub - a tad more bicarbonate of soda and elbow grease was required to remove the rest, but this shot shows the minor improvement.

PROJECT B: PANTRY 3


 
Again, the pantry had a minor turn out and rearrangement - one of my lazy-happy chores. It makes me feel I have done something of value, when I basically have merely moved things around into a more organized fashion and had fun planning menus whilst at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment