Friday, October 16, 2020

IN & OUT more AUGUST 2020

 




To begin today, a shot of the front of the house - with purpley mauve stuff - a drooping berry plant and the clematis both fitting in their shades with the front door.



More crops - those tomatoes and corn keep on producing! Before you think that vegetables and plants are all this blog is about - a small DIY project hopped up on me.



It became necessary to replace the hook on the pantry door from which I hang the tea towel and hand towel. Liz and I shopped recently in Dunhelm, and I had  purchased an anchor shaped double hook along with a few other items and it became time to fix it on the pantry door.



The old hook had to be removed first of course. It was a fairly simple job - unscrew the old and screw in the new.



There you go - all done and ready for use in just ten minutes.



This year I decided to save the bean seed to dry and cook with in winter. This is most of the years drying beans - as I did eat some fresh and freeze one bag.



And to finish the post and month off, another selection of August crops. It was a great year for cabbage and corn - and tomatoes ad zucchini.



No comments:

Post a Comment