Wednesday, October 7, 2020

IN & OUT AUGUST continued 2020

 



Here are the August crops. As you can see, my kitchen floor is in use - with apples, lentils, garlic, onions, etc drying out ready to store.

 


 

And here comes another bunch of crops.



I hasten to inform that the plums are not from a new tree I have planted, but from a neighbor who offered them to Liz and I if we picked them for her.



Just like the floor, the windowsill in the kitchen is occupied with crops in preparation mode.



This is something you have not seen much of from me - a Mexican star bulb. If you remember, Liz gave me a few bulbs a while ago - well they all shot out leaves - and now this one is flowering!



Here you can see it in situ. Above and below show it in the border, the latter offering one of the second flowerings of the lychnis in addition.



Finally for today, the same again from a different angle - this time showing the cyclamen and nasturtium as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment