Sunday, August 26, 2018

INDOORS 61



Starting today's post is evidence my spring cleaning is gradually progressing. Here we have the kitchen - finished. The coffee lounge, kitchen, toilet and my bedroom took me 13 hours 45 minutes to complete. As you can see in my next photo, I have now turned the kitchen table around so that it sticks out, rather than have it against the wall. This is to make it easier to get into the coffee lounge and to use the chopping board/table for cooking. Plus, I wanted a change.



I took several photos of my progress - including this gross shot of what lay behind and under the fridge - which I tend to only move out to clean behind every 2-3 years. The sink got a decent clean after I finished the room - for obvious reasons.



My under-the-sink trash sack filled up rapidly with a collection of filthy paper towels, cloths, etc - we put out two trash sacks that week instead of one! Although cleaned, the understair wine closet looks gross. Plans to repaint it at some point before the year closes are in situ. It is on my re-shaped to-do list - which has more added every time something is crossed off, it seems.



It is just 'yukky' looking, even if scrubbed 'clean'. Let's finish today with a shot of some more crops - once again a mixture of poly tunnel and allotment plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment