Saturday, August 11, 2018

INDOORS 59



Here are the before, during, and after on our toilet - which needed replacing due to a chunk chipped off when my son dropped the lid/seat down too heavily. We have a much better cistern, a brand new loo and a softer seat, thanks to our regular plumber and his 6 hours of work. (Thanks also to my best friend Liz, who let me use her toilet while ours was out of action due to the plumber fixing it!)


However, a repaint is now required, as this new loo is not the same size/shape as the former loo. We will also have to relay lino, as the toilet base is also a different shape/size, and the joint behind the loo is visible/a dust trap now the pipe is smaller.



These are both jobs I plan to DIY - unlike our bathroom renovations, which are now at the stage of getting a quote.



Finally for today, I have started to paint the toilet - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment