Friday, April 20, 2018

INDOORS 50


Taking a short break from the coffee lounge, here is my bedroom vase. Still in situ are two stems of the carnations I was given as a thank you for my services and care given to Betty, added to these are daffodils from the garden.


Back to the coffee lounge...and this is the decor wall coming along fine. In the next shot you can see - well, other than me - the untouched tools alcove and brown cupboard, along with some completed Egyptian Cotton and Timeless white - walls/ceiling.



The window looks small - as it is - but is painted other than the over-hang. The next shot shows the finished wall and the one after the finished decor-wall.



We are now at the second weekend, mid-April. On the Saturday, I tried to fit in as much as I could - and that included turning out the pantry!



Above you can see the back door - awaiting undercoat and top coat in similar shade of white, prior to adding some color to the rest of the door. Also seeable is the 'mineral mist' blue I used in my bedroom, also adorning the 3 over door sections of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment