Sunday, April 15, 2018

INDOORS 49



Here you can see that I also began to paint the back door. This is also going to be a decorative artsy display - not plain painting. I have 7 cans of gloss paint to use up and here we see the first can being used. Below, you can see how I spent the final Saturday of March - undercoating, waiting 5 hours, then top coating the coffee lounge ceiling. This is the undercoat almost done.



Here you can see the fake-glass panel - I am of two minds whether to paint over it or not - it might make the room darker, but prettier...

Alas, you can now see that this took me far longer than expected - one undercoat was nowhere near enough to cover BRIGHT pink brickery. It was going to take 2 undercoats and two topcoats...



I progressed - painting, painting, painting.... and almost finished the decor wall - but using the pale pink for the extra undercoats meant using the ceiling white paint on the decor wall instead, as I had more of that spare.



my final picture for today shows the walls after 2 undercoats....

No comments:

Post a Comment