Tuesday, September 20, 2016

FALL CLEANSINGS 61



Here is the kitchen table early September. Runner bean seeds are drying out on a sheet of paper, while self-grown garlic, tomatoes, onion and runner beans are ready to be prepared for lunch. In a wider view, you can see the bramleys on the windowsill and hanging basket which now contains onions and garlic I have grown.



I am still toying with ideas for the kitchen pictured above and the first room to be painted when I inherited the house - but my main plan for the rest of this year is to get the bedroom re-decced. The next step of this plan was to move the computer etc downstairs into the spare room. I had moved 3-4 small pieces of furniture the day of the dog bite, but stopped due to my leg swelling. I began again with the removal of furniture from my bedroom to the downstair spare room in the middle week of September.


The first shot shows the computer set-up in the bedroom as was. I estimated that to wipe over and carry down the printer, tower, screen, accessories, and three items of furniture they rest upon then to reassemble all would take around 1 & a 1/4 hours - at least, somwehere in the 1-2 hour region. I began at 1pm.


The next shot shows the area to which the computing set-up was to go, along with the laptop, currently in situ. Below you can see the progress I had made after around a half hour. The computer and accesories were all wiped and carried down, but the furniture remained in situ. This would be the most difficult task, as my leg still had a bandaged lump.


I took a break to wash thru the former diaper, now reused as a cover for the envelope box upon which the screen sits.

No comments:

Post a Comment