Sunday, June 19, 2016

SUMMER SLOSHING 15


Here you can see how I planted a couple of the left over birthday flowers. Below you can see how my phone table in the entryway is currently looking - along with the geraniums on the lower hallway windowsill.



Above is my kitchen windowsill - showing my carrot tops grown for greenery in winter and my last birthday flower planted 'in case'.



Next up, we are back to the toilet painting - it does not look good enough after 2 coats on the walls, definitely calling for a third coat to be applied. Going downstairs to the lower hallway and my trailing geranium is budding - then flowering - adding some pretty color to the lower hallway entryway.



And here it is after 3 coats all round - hmm.... it is going to take 4! Never mind, I have half a pot left!


Finally for today - mid-June gave my kitchen windowsill a rather occupied look - as varying plot crops dried out - from garlic to broad beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment