Sunday, March 20, 2016

GARDEN GLIMPSES 33


Here is an update on the garden - or rather the poly tunnel. Here you can see my pak choi, which I am letting go to seed along with a radish for similar purpose. Next is the tray of pots - including a cabbage, brussels sprout, and 4 sweet peas coming up.

In the next shot, you can see my bags of leaves alongside my potato buckets and garlic pots. Yes, there is rather a lot of growth from the spuds for March - but...the spuds were sprouting in the kitchen and I didn't fancy eating them when they wanted to grow so I tossed a couple into these spare buckets and....



OK, now it is on to the work I have done recently. Here is a picture of the patio once I had cut the ivy/brambles back. I also moved the chairs and pots... The reason being that I intended to erect the patio greenhouse. The items in the poly tunnel were beginning to come along well enough to be shifted onwards to allow for more seeds to be sown in the tunnel.


I therefore ripped the dead ivy/brambles from the wall framework and began. I emptied the box and poured the wine. All the pieces were there, so I began. the instruction sheet was clear enough in the diagram for me to see which pieces fitted where - and I had once helped my father build a similar model anyway, so I got to work on the assembly.




Everything seemed to be fitting together well - except I had ONE side bar crack on me. However, it was only a small crack, not crucial to the stability or structure, so I continued rather than cursed/called the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment