Saturday, December 13, 2014

FALL CLEANSINGS 36/WINTER WONDERS 23


Once more, the walkway area needed attention after I had replaced some of the stuff to allow the door to be used once more. My kitchen was nice and empty without the great big green plastic chairs, though. I have it all clean too, while I was feeling energetic and had the broom and bucket in operation. It is a delight to be able to whizz across the kitchen without having to dodge the chairs - and cleaning is far easier now, too.


At some point, I hope to bring my tan bookshelf downstairs into the room - maybe where the white stools currently are - or on top of them even, if I get myself a suitable coffee table. For now, I left it alone - the day had been filled enough with tasks and it was time to use my spacious kitchen for cooking...

December arrived! Cold weather also arrived. My current routine, which may alter soon if I obtain paid employment, is to take coffee while computing for an hour or so, then 'rush about' for 1-2 hours doing my regular chores, laundry, feeding birds, taking out trash, etc. To progress from this stage into daily life, chores, lazing, or more computing is the next stage and is sometimes joined to the form stage by way of a jahe wangi. On one early December occasion the next stage was my favored chore - re-ordering the pantry!

No comments:

Post a Comment