Tuesday, December 9, 2014

FALL CLEANSINGS 35

My next task, once the floor was totally dry, was to lay the linoleum. I was uncertain precisely how much I had left, but luckily it was just the right amount! I had measured the length to know which way to start it from and it came up near perfect.


I had a roll from the inside left over - stripey. I was unsure what to do with a large cardboard roll - but eventually decided to dump it. Had it been unmarked card, I could have let it rot down in the garden, but... My next task was to remove the chairs from the kitchen to allow me more space.



I placed the chairs in the position I assumed would be best. I aim to purchase a small 2-seater sofa at some point and dump the chairs, but for now, they will have to do. Of course, I like to play with design decor - so the chairs went through a few positions before i finally had them where I wanted them.



That will do for the time being. I will eventually place a coffee table in the room also, but that too needs to be purchased first and the white stools will 'do' for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment