Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SUMMER SLOSHING 4

Yes, I did begin to do some actual indoor chores/DIY. I began to tackle the pink n white read n relax room. the first item I dealt with was my grandmother's needlework/craft table. Basically, other than my mother's using it on and off, it has stayed much the same as when my grandmother used it - and she died in my early childhood when I was aged just 4. Inside....
... were many needlecraft items. There were threads, silks, pins, a tea-tin of buttons, elastics, pieces of old cloth, and patterns. I am actually not very craft-inclined, although I 'can' knit, sew, embroider, etc - I simply prefer not to. I use my craft talents in the kitchen to create weird, gourmet, organic, vegan delights - my grandma may have approved of this, as she herself worked as a professional cook in London at one point of her life.

My plan is eventually to replace the little circle dark wooden table with this table - formerly used by my recently deceased father for his TV. As you can see, I have a pile of stuff to get rid of first - along with the craft items. I do not want to use or keep any of these 'things' - but am not the sort of person to throw out what another person might hanker after that I can make a few dollars on.
Therefore, I am holding an online garage sale to try to get rid of some 'stuff'. You can view some of the items that I have already listed HERE if interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment