Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SUMMER SLOSHING 5

This is the shot of my kitchen windowsill after I rearrranged things a little. The only item out of place is the hanging geranium to the left, which usually inhabits the pink n white room but is getting a sun-soak excursion. The pink n white room is also a little different on the sill after a clean and tidy up, with salad plants in pots rather than the tray of lidded tubs.



Another shot of the kitchen window just one day later is proof that I tidied up some more - discarding the plastic tray. Now, how is that pantry going, you may ask...

Sigh, yes - I am guilty of turning it out yet again! It is now July, as I type up the blog and the first week began with lovely sunny weather. Hence, I escaped he typing chair I had planned on sitting in for a few hours and went out into the garden. Several jobs have been done, including snipping back brambles, dead-heading a rosebush, sweeping the path, pond maintenance, and the dirty grovelling chore of climbing underneath hedges and trees groping to reach and extract a collection of more than 2 dozen plastic bottles filled with water.

Whilst I have not yet uploaded all the photos from the latter job, I did take a shot of the front yard thru the bathroom window to show you the bees' vacation spot...




No comments:

Post a Comment