Sunday, May 11, 2014

SPRING CLEANING 26

April arrived to its final week. The windowsill was arranged as I wished and I turned my attention, as best weather permitted, to other matters in the house and yard. My accounts are still showing a positivity, thankfully, so there remains no rush to search for employment. I do however soon plot to recreate a resume, to be ready, just in case an ideal PT local job opens up in the village.

One small chore I recently did was to tidy up the three piles of unread books in my bedroom. I now have one pile in the order in which I plan to read them, followed by two neat and tidy piles waiting. I have actually been reading quite a lot these past couple of months, as readers of my book blog will perhaps have noticed. 
In the yard, things are coming along well. Here you can see the two rose bushes that I pruned rather severely are shooting out strong. The yellow rose bush is in bud with at least 5 flowers due any day, as we come to the last 23 days of the month. I also tidied and cleaned the kitchen windowsill before April closed. As you can see, I have 2 tomato seedlings in pots. I put them in the kitchen in case the ones outside got gobbled up, as they all did last year. However, both of the ones I have transplanted are still doing well at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment