Sunday, October 13, 2013

FALL CLEANSINGS 3

Next job was to tackle the toilet. I spring cleaned the room only 2-3 days after my father passed, using the weekend to recuperate from the sudden onslaught of red tape rigmarole -documents, appts, phone calls, emails all flying at me and needing my organized attention.








I began by dismantling the wooden framed bubble wrap contraption my father had put up in lieu of double glazing. I do not use a heater, so double glazing is basically a waste of money and quite unnecessary - plus I did not want old dusty wood and bubble wrap in 'MY' loo. The end result, a clean room with a few upgrades on the horizon. (thinks PAINT!)






I chose to potter on over to Asda and collect one or two nice things cheaply - including a new baking sheet, which I hope you will agree was almost necessary rather than pleasurable.




 
My final September chore was to empty out the airing cupboard of my father's t-shirts, jumpers, socks, underpants, and pyjamas.





No comments:

Post a Comment