Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spring cleaning in fall & other projects

I have not written in this blog for some time, not because I have been lazy but because I have not done anything other than 'essential-only' regular chores for a while. Finally, I have started getting the itch to get going again. This time, I have intentions to not only spring clean inside but also out in the yard!

Starting at a time when many Australians are spring cleaning, while most locals are squirrelling up for the year, I have a few small projects started in September, that I would like to complete by the end of the year. I shall label them a,b,c, etc....and as I continue/complete them will post updates.


PROJECT A: BREADBOARD 1

THIS is the disgusting, warped, stained, bitty, wooden breadboard that was in use when I was a little girl. Obviously, it has done its time and needs replacing after more than 40 years use. I suggested dad buy a new one when I first moved back here to take care of him – but he refused. Replacing it became a pet desire....


PROJECT B: PANTRY 1

Oh look – my favorite chore gets done again – time to spring clean the pantry! Here is some of the stuff being removed in preparation. For some reason, removing and reorganizing pantry items has always appealed to me.

More projects and continuations to come..... soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment