Friday, October 19, 2012

PROJECTS.... 3

PROJECT D: ROSE ARCH 1

The old one needed replacing due to weather damage so I suggested to dad he get a new one, which he agreed to order from the Betterware catalog. I have yet to erect it as I have yet to clear the ground, remove the falling to bits old one, and prune the roses, but.....it's another project. I actually began snipping some of the brambles and weeds away this morning – but did not get far as I only had 10 minutes and it was spitting with rain anyways. 



PROJECT A: BREADBOARD 2

And there is my replacement board....also ordered from Betterware in the other box! This is what it looks like outside the box ...






Granite, marble, glass – these are all good materials for rolling pastry, kneading chapatis, and chopping vegetables....NOT WOOD! Wood comes off with a sharp knife and gets on the food – especially after 40+ years of use - ew yukky!

No comments:

Post a Comment