Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PROJECTS.... 5

PROJECT F: THE LOFT 1




My cousins Howie & Graham lugged a huge stepladder upstairs, erected it, and utilized it – enabling them to bring down the stored junk from my Dad's loft... I then had the task of searching thru all the bags of junk – primarily to locate ONE book and ONE photo that my Aunt wanted – but also because my Dad was never going to get up there again, seeing as he cannot even manage the stairs any longer – and I do not approve of using lofts, as I prefer the little creature friends that live in them to have undisturbed peace. My son, being in Australia, was not likely to come all the way to England just to sort out the contents....



 
Therefore my cousins delivered the storage items to the spare storage room and I began the enormous task of sorting through every single item - one by one - accompanied as usual by a glass red wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment