Wednesday, October 3, 2018

INDOORS 64




My next task was on the arrival of the free-to-collector leather sofa. It only cost the delivery fee so was a total bargain at £40, as despite being worn - it is far from being worn out! I had to decide which way to lay the coffee lounge out....



I ended up going for the sofa across the east wall - though I am still toying with changing it to the north....



As depicted above, my tablecloth was getting worn out. I recently picked up a new 'washable/disposable table covering' - aka plastic tablecloth - for use on the kitchen worktable. The new cover blends in better with the kitchen color scheme.



Yes, I am still playing lava lamp with my washing up liquid! My windowsill is far from clear however - due to the recent placement of semi-ripe tomatoes. I have a few dozen in various shades of ripeness from first orange tinge to almost ready to eat lined up to ripen.



My next project, done at the close of September was the front door. Liz had driven me to B&Q on the Saturday, where I purchased a pot of 'Purple Storm' Valspar paint. Two days later, we finally tracked down black bristled paint brushes at Tesco - Sainsburys and B&Q only having those ghastly floppy soft white bristled brushes that I cannot imagine using successfully and Asda having run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment