Tuesday, June 13, 2017

INDOORS 36


The old wooden seat was finally removed and dumped and I could then get on with putting the new seat in place. This was the first time I had ever changed a toilet seat, but it looked fairly straightforward.


The first task was to clean under the wooden seat area, where I had formerly been unable to clean, though! This done, assembling the new seat was fairly simple and I soon had a new looking loo. The room had only been painted last year, so it all looked quite smart now that the seat and paint trim were similar shades of 'almost white' - til I discovered my son had mucked up the toilet brush, sigh.


The new wind on hubs look much neater - and hopefully will not be squished to pieces when the next seat needs to go on!

Indoors, my 2 geraniums are doing well - despite having cuttings placed both into pots and outdoors. I have also used the freesias Liz gave me for my birthday to color up the kitchen sill - as they are drying but keeping their color.


This is my new washing up bowl. Formerly I used the sink. I did not want to use the dirty old laundry bowl for washing up, so invested £1.50p in a new bowl! I only paid £1.35p though, as I got it from Asda where my son works and he gets a 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment