Monday, July 13, 2015

GARDEN GLIMPSES 20




We start from the middle of June with a shot of a lemon balm plant that a friend of mine gave to me the previous year. I split her offering into two pieces and this half is doing well. I am uncertain where the other half is - it may have died, or be covered by something else.... only winter will tell!

In the front yard, much blooming is occuring - the azalea, fuchsia, valerian, rose, and sea bells are all going well. Friends who took me out noted on dropping me off that I had 2 different colors of one plant - which can be seen in the second of the following pictures. The clematis is JUST flowering - as the third week of June begins to expire.






July began and much blossoming is occuring. I took a few shots in the front yard once more. This first shot shows the 2 colors of valerian and the azalea, which has just finished blooming and is begining to lose its flowers.




The second shot portrays the mixture of proper plant and weed. The fuchsia and pieris on the one hand with the blue weed and columbine/bindweed on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment