Wednesday, June 24, 2015

SUMMER SLOSHING 11



I decided to remove it. So, instead of painting, I did this task on my next free day. Ripping away the bubble wrap was easy enough - but that left me with a dusty, dirty, flakey-painted partly worn out wooden framed window. The first thing I did was wipe it over as best I could. It then looked brighter, at least.


I was slightly concerned about the state of the wood, so decided to put a layer of polyfilla over it. Now before you stare in horror at the result in my next picture - I must tell you that I did not care too much about being neat and tidy, as it will be hidden behind the bright pink curtain anyway - so I just slopped the polyfilla on carelessly; providing it covered the risky bits, I did not mind what it looked like.








I actually thought it looked rather nice done roughly, like lumps of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment