Sunday, February 26, 2012

The new cleaning closet - 1

The above picture shows why we needed to purchase and install a new kitchen cleaning closet. Not only was the entire object falling away from the wall, lopsided, but the door was falling off its hinges. The first task, of course, was to purchase a new closet. This is what I selected from the choices available online:


The next task was to await its arrival....
 
...and then play pass the parcel, with me unwrapping it every time.
 
Until, finally, we had the pieces escaping into the upper hallway ready to use.

 
I unpacked all the small pieces, of which there were quite a few - BUT, unlike our shed erection saga of last year, they were all easy to identify and matched items listed on the instruction sheet. I did notice that I seemed to have 4 screws and 8 wooden rawplugs in excess, though...


No comments:

Post a Comment