Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE COLLECTIBLE MUGS


The mug collection actually occurred first on my list, due to my son asking if he could have one as a souvenir to take back to Australia with him. Naturally I agreed, and consequently arranged to empty the garlic and Kalanchoe plants from my windowsill into the yard, wash the mugs I had used to house these plants, and present him with those he desired.





 
This done, my son was presented with the two required mugs to return to Aussie with (although as it turns out he didnt have room and left them behind) and I was left with 7 'unwanted pieces of clutter'. They are therefore next on my list of 'stuff to sell' after the white vacuum. If any reader is interested - please get in touch via comments below or my Facebook album for sales items -
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150410358909141.365973.508649140&type=1&l=df58e6fa33
- if not, it is over to Facebook, then Craigslist & Gumtree, and finally onto Ebay...

I have also listed the vacuum cleaner and a few books at my Facebook 'For Sale' album and intend to delete the pictures as these items are sold, and add a few more items monthly until my teenage bedroom is empty of the old me and livable in by the middle-aged me!

No comments:

Post a Comment