Saturday, November 19, 2011

THE PANTRY


From time to time I like to do a spot of spring cleaning - with more emphasis on spring than clean!! One of my favorite 'chores' is that of turning out the pantry. I really enjoy re-sorting all the items into logical order and seeing them neatly in place....

It is not MY pantry. It is father's. However, I am the only person that uses the pantry - seeing as I do all the shopping/cooking. My son keeps his supplies in his room and my dad is not able to locate ingredients, stand up while things are mixed AND boiled/baked/stirred/fried/etc, AND add finishing garnishes... though I am sure if I put the teabags and milk out he could manage the kettle and spoon to make himself a cuppa.


 

We start with a picture of how it was - then of in between - before how it actually ended up. I also included a photo of the fridge-freezer, in case anyone is worried about the lack of fresh produce in our household! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment