Monday, August 2, 2021

IN & OUT MAY-JUNE 2021

 



Along the left hand side, we have everything from eggplant, onion, and basil seedlings to cabbages.



Along the back, i have the seedlings ready to transport to the allotment, salad crops, and a few odds and ends. This includes attempts to grow a cherry tree - in case the one I think I have isn't actually a cherry - and chives, lettuce, mustard greens, and mint. I also have repotted chili/capsicum/eggplant/brussels sprout seedlings ready to take to the plot.



I currently have 5 readyish soonly and 2 new potato pots. I just dug up one this week, or there would be more. if I have space/soil enough, I could pot up a shooting spud every 1-2 weeks to keep myself in spuds - alas, wireworm forbid me planting in ground at the plot.



Here come the new season's crops!! lettuce, endive, chive, basil, mint... poly tunnel salad!



Mmmmmmm, I do enjoy strawberry season. Nasturtiums from the plot to add to the poly tunnel saladaria.



Hello onions, garlic, shallots, but bye bye kitchen floor!!



Updating you visually on the strawberry pallettes....




No comments:

Post a Comment