Monday, January 18, 2021

IN & OUT DECEMBER 2020

 



Yes - the next house renovation project was begun in December. This is the company that I chose to do the work for me, as it was another of those projects that was beyond my abilities. A good choice - they did Liz's roof and a week or so before Christmas managed to fit my task into 3 days.



The task being to replace the soffits, fascias, gutters and downpipes on my property. Excuse the photos being a bit blurry - my new camera is horrible, but it was also only just daylight.



That is a shot of the back of the house and below is one of the back downpipe. 


 

The next shot is the old yukky pipes and gutters - possibly the originals from 1953!



Next up, a shot of the front of the house with the downpipe not yet replaced, but with brand new 'white bits'.



Then, a shot of the top - close up...



My final shot of the year shows the veg I brought home fro the allotment plot for Christmas. Leek, brussels sprouts and one carrot that I was saving to pull at the end of the season.



No comments:

Post a Comment