Monday, August 3, 2020

IN & OUT JUNE 2020



Continuing to view the poly tunnel interior, we see my giant salad tub, along with lentil and tomato and leek seedlings. Next, the table at the rear of the tunnel displaying lettuce, carrot, lentil, rocket, mustard, lemongrass, even a clematis cutting I am hoping to grow for Liz.


Next, another shot of the side border - showing the geraniums I planted outdoors from inside, the flowering onion, roses and ferns...and a longer view of the same.


The kitchen is starting to fill with crops that I am drying ready to store and eat - here is the first onion of the year and my shallots drying out. My windowsill is as always filled with drying garlic....


 

The crops begin to flow fruitfully - quite literally - in May and June - here we see a sample day's harvest - strawberries, raspberries, nasturtium, gooseberry, pea and broad bean.


Finally for today, a one-person sized red lettuce from the poly tunnel for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment