Friday, May 1, 2020

IN & OUT April 2020

As you can in the first photo, I have begun to tackle the back yard border. Liz and I dug it over roughly and took out a lot of weeds one week, then I started to thorough-dig it and add mushroom compost, rearranging plants as I went.

Meanwhile in the poly tunnel, you can see I have a few potato plants growing in buckets - these should be ready to munch May/June. Going up the other side, I have a few more spuds - along with one tomato and some seeds.



My salad tubs and tomato seedlings can also be seen down this side of the tunnel. On my work table at the end, I have carrots, cauli seedlings, and multiple seeds and seedlings awaiting repotting.



The thermometer has been reading 30-40 most days in April - in the poly tunnel at least! The salad tub has lettuce, rocket, chives, parsley, coriander....



Here is another updated view of the border running from kitchen window to poly tunnel that Liz and I began working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment