Tuesday, October 31, 2017

INDOORS 40



It is a very rare occasion that there is no laundry to do - but here is proof that it has all been done - three empty laundry baskets! It was warm and windy weather and while my son was away on vacation for a week, though.


Here is my mid-October wine collective. The next major project is my coffee lounge - as you can see, I have let the room go somewhat - mostly because its the last place with junk left in the house. The below picture shows my way from kitchen to back door - and the rest of the room is basically ignored.



Liz gave me a lift to the tip - twice - and we removed some of the junk including the stereogram. This left me the chest of drawers, upper closets....and a pile of 'stuff' to sort out...


Gradually, things are getting cleared...3-4 bags of books and some bric-a-brac have now gone. There are still things to go though. The first photo below shows some of the stuff we cleared last week - along with my sons gum boots and my paints...



This is the hook secured to the inside of the kitchen door - which leads to the coffee lounge. Eventually, when the antiques guy visits this week, and Liz helps me get rid of more stuff to the tip after, I can clean the room over properly. At this point, I will remove the door between the coffee lounge and kitchen and place the hook on the pantry instead. (I need it to hang wet coats on - but I do NOT need the door)

UPDATE: The antiques guy came last night and spent £35 clearing some junk - I now have to sort out what is left, clean, paint and furnish the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment